Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gag Reel

I got alot of funny pictures with "what the what?!" faces. So, in no particular order, here they are:


Hey Big Sister, have we ever told you about how that baby's getting out of there??






Oh, you didn't know that? Huh....hindsight really is 20-20, isn't it?


Let's see how Monster's taking the news of not being the baby anymore...



Oh, not good. Not good at all....



Mom may be adding a little more whiskey to her punch everytime someone tells her she's going to be a grandma....but we won't tell.

Those bottles are designed to eliminate air bubbles so the baby won't get gas, but I think Big Sister's a bit put off by the idea that Baby, who is a girl, would even get gas....because girls don't fart, you know.

Uh, oh. Someone just told her about the warzone that is baby's diapers.



I guess she wasn't aware that poo up the back or diaper blow outs weren't an urban myth.


I suppose Daddy will be handling those.....

Conversation got off topic and we started talking about books, specifically Justin Bieber's new autobiography.

This is Big Sister's reaction to Justin Bieber's autobiography being a best seller, especially among middle-aged women:


I know... I, too, was scared for humanity when I heard that.

And that's a wrap for the Mommy Shower Chronicles.

Now what ever will I blog about?!

No comments: